If you need to contact us for any reason regarding this Policy, including the collection and / or use of your personal data, or as otherwise indicated in any section of this policy, please do so via the social media or send an e-mail to admin(at)szrejder.com
Cookies enable our system to recognise your computer and allow us to see how you use our site. They enhance website performance in several ways, including provision of a secure way to measure website usage.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Cookies that allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.
- Cookies that allow us to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Cookies that record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
When you contact us with a query. The information you give us may include your name and email address and any other information you choose to provide. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
With each of your visits to the website, we will automatically collect the following information:
- Your IP address,
- browser type and version,
- time zone and setting,
- browser plug in types and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit and how you use our website,
Most commonly we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- to communicate with you in relation to your inqueries
- when we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- to use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, customer relationships and experiences
- to personalise your experience.
You have the right to withdraw consent any time by contacting us.
We may share your personal data with the following parties, for the purposes noted below:
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, we may disclose information about you to law enforcement officials in the investigation of any alleged unlawful activities by you. We may also be required to disclose information to a court or regulatory body when required to do so by law.
We will not sell, trade or lease your personal information to others. We will not store your personal data longer than necessary for the uses outlined above, unless it is required to do so to comply with the law.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data, any transmission is at your own risk.
Links to other websites
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, content or use of these websites.
You have the following rights. You have the right to:
- access information held about you
- request us to rectify personal information concerning you which is inaccurate or incomplete;
- request us to erase personal information concerning you
- object to the processing of your information by us as well as the right to request us to restrict the extent to which we process your personal information
- know about any automated decision-making or profiling;
- withdraw your consent by informing us